Last month I experimented with creating a month-long meal plan based around a daily theme. You can read all about the thinking that went into creating that plan here. For March, I’ve changed up the theme of a couple of days, based on what I thought could be improved from last month.
You can view the entire month’s menu by clicking on the image below (will open PDF file).
Here are some links to recipes I’ll be using throughout the month:
- Baked penne with chicken and sun-dried tomatoes (Everyday Food)
- Cheesy Orzo (Rachel Ray)
- Pizza Dough (Giada de Laurentiis)
- Spaghetti and Meatballs (Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond)
- Garlic cheese bread (Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond)
- Chicken Cutlets with White Wine Sauce (from Everyday Food, March 2010)
- Grilled Mahi Mahi, ceviche style (Alton Brown)
- Panko-crusted fish sticks (Everyday Food)
- Cashew Chicken (Everyday Food)
- Make Ahead Dinner Rolls (Cooks Illustrated, Best Make Ahead Recipes)